We all enjoy our time celebrating America’s birthday with picnics, libations and sparklers, but the time comes when we must clean up after the party. Join your fellow Tampa Bay residents in helping to protect our waterways from becoming an explosion of unsightly litter.
– Courtney Campbell Causeway – 7616 W Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa, FL 33607
– Cypress Point Park – 5620 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL 33607
– Picnic Island Park – 7409 Picnic Island Blvd, Tampa, FL 33616
What to bring:
• Protective footwear (close-toed, no sandals or flip-flops)
• Reusable water-bottle
Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful will provide:
• Garbage bags
• Promotional item (while supplies last)
*This is a great opportunity for students to earn service hours during the summer*
Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful recruits volunteers, Site Captains and local sponsors to foster unity and strengthen community bonds through beautification and improvement efforts across Hillsborough County. Interested in a volunteer opportunity that benefits the Tampa Bay area? Contact us.